|Josiah Matthew Duggar|
|First appearance||14 Children and Pregnant Again|
|Born||August 28, 1996 (age 18)|
|Parents|| Jim Bob Duggar
|Siblings|| Joshua Duggar |
Josiah Matthew Duggar is the son of Michelle and Jim Bob Duggar, and is seen on 18 Kids and Counting, and other documentaries about the supersize Duggar family of Arkansas. He is the 8th child in the family and the 4th born son.He is also the eighth duggar to graduate from high school. On April 6, 2015, he officially started a courtship with Marjorie Jackson and as of 2016 they are no longer courting
- Favorite Bible Passage: James 1
- Favorite Bible Character: Elisha
- Favorite Song: It Is Well With My Soul
- Favorite Episode: Star Spangled Duggars
- Chores: Cleans all 9 Bathrooms weekly!
- Favorite School Subject: Math
- Favorite Food: Lasagne
- Uh-Oh: Josiah is the first Duggar kid to have broken a major bone! He broke his arm at 7 years old while climbing a tree in his cowboy boots!
- Favorite Past-time: Hanging out with Josh at the car lot
- Favorite Family Trip: Washington D.C.
- Future Plans: Finish High School, learn more Spanish, work for Josh
- He is a family prankster.
- has a plethora of energy
- enjoys talking
- is a people person
- likes spending time with his family