|Jill Michelle Dillard|
|First appearance||14 Children and Pregnant Again|
|Born||May 17, 1991 (age 23)|
|Parents|| Jim Bob Duggar ,|
|Siblings|| Joshua Duggar |
|Children||Israel Dillard, Samuel Dillard|
Jill Michelle Dillard (née Duggar) is the fourth child of Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar. She has four older siblings (including Caleb) and sixteen younger siblings (including Jubilee). Jill had a courtship with Derek Dillard and married him on June 21, 2014. In August, Jill and Derek announced that they were pregnant with their first child. On April 6, 2015, Jill gave birth to a son via c-section. They named the baby Israel David Dillard.
- Favorite Bible Passage: Psalm 91
- Favorite Bible Characters: David, Paul and Job
- Favorite Song: "If Jesus Goes With Me" & "Trust and Obey"
- Favorite Episode: Duggars in El Salvador
- Jurisdictions/Work: family secretary, meal preparations,Tontitown Fire Department Volunteer First Responder, childbirth assistant
- Favorite Food: Mexican
- Favorite Past-time: Spending time with siblings, playing instruments
- Favorite Family Trip: S.O.S. Missions trips to El Salvador, Honduras and Guatemala
- First natural delivery for Michelle
- So sweet!
- Practicing music and cooking
- Always has a smile on her face
- Brown hair
- Name starts with J
- Loves to drive cars
- Great cook